Platform 81 Podcast Paid Opportunity
Exciting opportunity for aspiring podcast producers!
Kingston Youth Services has an exciting youth development opportunity for young creatives as a Platform 81 Podcast Producer.
The Platform 81 Podcast Producer position is a paid contracted position until December 2024, requiring one day per week commitment at Kingston Youth Services in Mordialloc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and produce engaging content for the Platform 81 podcast
- Collaborate with the Youth Services team to explore new and relevant content or initiatives
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Attend meetings and training sessions
- Master the art of podcast production and gain hands-on experience in editing
- Build industry connections through networking and collaborative projects
- Strengthen skills in podcast hosting and interviewing
Who can apply?
- Young people aged 18-25 with a connection to the City of Kingston (live, work, study)
- Have a WWCC card (or be willing to obtain one)
- Have an ABN (or be willing to obtain one)
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday 12 February 2024.