Youth Work Support and Counselling
Our Youth Work Support and Counselling team offer a free, confidential service for young people 12 to 25 years with a connection to the City of Kingston (live, work, study).
Services we offer
- Individual counselling with registered Psychologists
- Youth Work Support from qualified Youth Workers
- Supported referrals and further information / resources
- Parent Information Nights
All services are confidential and offered for free, without a need for a mental health care plane. We need parental / guardian consent for anyone under 16 years of age.
Apply for services
- Call 1300 369 436 and speak directly with a youth worker
- Complete and submit a Referral Form online
- Let us know what you need via email including your name and contact number
Consent and Confidentiality
For anyone under 16 years of age, we need parental / guardian consent. Please find relevant consent and permission forms below.
Platform 81 – 81 Albert Street, Mordialloc 3195
For additional / alternative support services, click here