Kingston Youth Services offers individual support for anyone aged 12-25 who have a connection to the City of Kingston.
Our Youth Workers work alongside you to support you with problem solving, advocacy, linking to other services, empowerment, decision making, practical assistance, negotiating relationships and communication. Some of the information we may help you with include:
- Alcohol and other drugs and where to get help
- Education, Employment and training options
- Health and wellbeing advice
- Where to access housing services including crisis support and referral
- Where to access free legal advice
- Managing relationships
- Sexuality and support services available
To link in with a Youth Worker drop in Monday to Friday between 1pm and 5pm or call us and make an appointment on 1300 369 436. Youth Workers also provide outreach support to your school.