Picture This 2018
Capture an incredible moment that tells a wonderful story!
Simply send us a photo you have captured for your chance to win incredible prizes including gift vouchers worth hundreds of dollars and the opportunity to participate in a photography intensive.
The theme is open and entries must be G-rated. We are looking for images that tell stories and inspire imagination and creativity, as we will be using the winning photograph to guide our writing competition later in the year. Awards will be presented during Victorian Youth Week at the Shirley Burke Theatre in Parkdale on Tuesday 17th April 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Full list available on entry form)
- Entry is free and open to people aged 12-25 years who live, work, study or recreate in the City of Kingston
- Only one entry per person
- The theme is open
- Entries must be G-rated
- You must have taken the photograph yourself, and you cannot submit a photo that you have previously entered into the competition
- Entries close 5pm Friday 30th March 2018
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- All entrants will be invited to the awards presentation evening on Tuesday 17th April 2018 at the Shirley Burke Theatre
For more information and to enter, please contact Paul Corb or drop in to Youth Services at Southland