COVID-19 Vaccination Webinar – your questions answered
For young people aged 16-30 years
Hosted by the Victorian Department of Health, this webinar is presented by medical practitioners and offers an in-depth discussion about the COVID-19 immunisation program along with some tips to support your mental health.
- Update on the Victorian COVID-19 immunisation program
- The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination
- The difference between COVID-19 vaccines
- How effective are the vaccines and how long will they last?
- What are the possible side effects and early symptoms of an adverse reaction and what should I do?
- Common concerns or misperceptions
- Supporting your own mental health
The information in this webinar is general in nature. If you have questions about your health and getting the COVID-19 vaccine, please speak to your general practitioner or other health professional.
Tuesday 14 September 2021
6pm to 7pm